· Using a w3.css template, create a site about winter sports.
· Use your css skills to completely change the design of a page that someone else created.
· Re-read the Academic Honesty Statement.
· Go to the w3.css templates page and select the Startup Template.
· Click the button that says Try It Yourself to see the code behind the page.
· Copy all the code and paste it into a new HTML document.
· Save it as A4.html.
· Modify A4.html as follows:
o Change the title to Assignment 4: Winter at Bentley.
o Add a comment with your initials and the date on the line after the opening html tag
o Make the following changes:
§ Modify the navigation bar as follows:
§ Change the background color and font of the main navigation bar; use a Google font.
§ Change what happens when you hover over anything in the nav bar.
§ Replace the navigation bar icons with other fontawesome icons. (Hint: remember you can Google the Font Awesome Cheatsheet!).
§ Remove the LOGO entry (none of the nav bar links need to go anywhere!)
§ Replace all picture(s) on the page with something different than the default.
§ Replace all text to talk about winter at Bentley – snow storms, sports, etc.
§ Using the CSS tools you have learned so far, make 5 other big changes to the page so it looks nothing like it did originally.
§ Add a multi-lined comment that lists the five big changes so I will know what you did.
o Cite anything that needs to be cited!
· Save the file. View the page with two browsers. Fix any issues and make sure it looks good! Make corrections as necessary and save your file.
· Validate your code using the W3C validator. Fix any errors! Validate again. Add an image of the perfect validation score to your page.
· Save A4.html.
· Add A4 to your nav bar in index.html.